a few words about us
A History Of Evolution – and Success
Goodway Group of Massachusetts was founded in 1970 to serve America’s largest defense contractor. Once the defense industry moved out of the region, the company renewed it focus on the High-Tech market that was booming in the region during the 1980’s.
By the early 1990s, it was clear that these new tech-focused customers required shorter runs and quicker turnaround times. Goodway Group met these demands by becoming one of the region’s early adopters of digital printing technology.
By the new millennium, Goodway Group added variable data printing (VDP), web-based print-on-demand (POD), and mailing and fulfillment, making it a full-service graphic communications provider.
In 2010, Goodway Group acquired the staff and assets of a competitive printing firm and consolidated their operation into the Goodway facility in Burlington. This new venture features the best elements of each firm.
Throughout it all, our dedicated and staff and enhanced capabilities prove time and time again that ‘the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
What can we do for you?
What sets us apart from our competition is our aptitude for quickly assessing our clients’ and prospects’ pain points and developing solutions to eliminate them. These solutions greatly reduce Time to Market (TTM) – keeping our clients ahead of their competition.
– where frequently ordered items are cataloged in an online, searchable database and are available to order 24/7/365 by registered users.
Digital VDP | Data Driven Print Solutions
– Standard communication products that are enhanced through the use of Variable Data Printing. Also known as Data Driven Print. Products include personalized letters, postcards and other collateral augmented with data ranging from simple name & address info to complex personal or demographic tags such as locations, financials, images, etc.
Short-run Digital Color
– Static full-color digital printing of any product that was previously limited to offset printing and was deemed too expensive for runs in the hundreds or low thousands.
– Accounts with regularly scheduled, similar projects that generally come in at the same time each day/week/month and are expected to be completed in a predetermined amount of time.
Warehousing, Mailing & Fulfillment Services
– Post production services providing interim or final deployment of finished goods.