Goodway Group of Massachusetts, Inc. has been in operation for over forty years. During this time we have stayed ahead of industry trends through the acquisition of the best technology and equipment and the hiring of extremely talented and dedicated staff.
Serving companies in the financial, healthcare, retail, educational and technology industries, Goodway delivers high impact communications. Leveraging advanced digital technology, combined with application development, digital and offset print and mail and fulfillment expertise, we provide our customers end-to-end communication solutions.
Please check this page frequently for new job postings.
This is a great opportunity to join the Goodway Group sales team. Working in tandem with our client services and technical teams the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of digital and offset sales opportunities. The candidate will be expected to have excellent interpersonal, presentation, planning and management skills. The complexity of the solutions demanded by today’s consumers will require that the Account Manager work in a team selling approach with all facets of the organization.
- Develops new business leads by aggressively prospecting and qualifying potential new accounts.
- Directly manages major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinates the management of all other accounts.
- Identifies opportunities for adding value and cross-selling of organizational products and/or services to new and established accounts.
- Partners with management to develop new business ideas/programs to increase revenue and improve efficiencies.
- Develops long-term business relationships with customers/clients.
- Develops pricing expertise. Provides ongoing input with pricing strategies by understanding customer needs, the competition and market price points.
- Enhances the company's image and presence in the marketplace.
- Assures service of quality and value while contributing to the growth of digital and offset sales.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals and presents company offset/digital capabilities alone or in concert with a team to potential customers.
- • Negotiates individual project pricing and contracts, with assistance as needed.
- • Other duties as assigned, and /or required.
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of increasing sales.
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining strong business relationships with C-level executives.
- Strong leadership and innovation skills.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Thorough understanding of the Marketing Services industry, including digital print, finishing, fulfillment, and web-solutions.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to meet assigned timelines.
- Confident, articulate speaking and presentation skills.
- Self-starter capable of working independently and in team settings.
- Competence in Microsoft software suite.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. Goodway Group offers a 401K Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, AD&D, Flexible Spending Account.